1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Griffith, IN Ikes - Annual Fall Turkey Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WilliamMR, Oct 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Griffith Izaak Walton (Griffith, IN) will host its Annual Fall Turkey Shoot:
    Still Shoots Only on October 24th & 25, then November 7th, 8th, 14th & 15th for the regular program.

You can call Griffith Izaak Walton on Thursdays for additional info (219-924-0650), or call Larry Swentzel or Otis Cochran.

As one of our Michigan posters stated, "this will be the shoot of the year". Come out to make sure those Michigan boys don't walk away with everything. Mark your calendar for this shoot.

Because Griffith Ikes doesn't conflict with our ATA shoot at Glen Park Izaak Walton this year, I don't mind pushing their shoot this year. Look for the Nov. 4th ATA program for Glen Park to be posted soon. I'm guessing our trap manager, Roger Hall, will again authorize the $500 Bounty on the Handicap Event for our Nov. 4th Shoot.

Bill Radwan - Glen Park Izaak Walton - Merrillville, IN
    [​IMG]

2. pullbangloss

pullbangloss Active Member

Up for a GREAT meat shoot!

Matt Krizinski

3. fishguts

fishguts Member

Bill, you forgot to mention the expert reloader rebuild/repair man that will be there.

Wayne

4. swine

swine Member

thanks for the help bill i wont tell anyone at glenpark about this does wayne mean " The Coach " he is in Misery at the moment

5. swine

swine Member

such a pretty poster must have a real artist that created it

6. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Actually, it could be better. I found a program that converts pdf, or other formats, into jpg or other formats. So it's like a picture was posted. Well, Wayne could be referring you, as you have expertise is rebuilding PWs. Or he could be referring to Leroy. Or, he's smoking something. Or, could be he's inhaling that ethanol he works with.

If you want to see a good poster, check out the flyer for our ATA shoot this Sunday.

7. fishguts

fishguts Member

I don't inhale ethanol...benzene, SO2, sulphur, yes,...never ethanol, that's cheap stuff, smells like corn...not money.

Wayne

8. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Up for Griffith & Larry Swentzel for this weekend, Still Shoots. And for those concerned, Larry will most likely not be there (might help attendance?). He went under the knife this morning, again, for back surgery, L4 & L5 herniated disc I understand.

Bill Radwan

His Brother-in-Law

(there, I've said it in public - yes, I've come out of the closet, related to him)

9. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

OK, One more time for Griffith

10. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Up for the weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.