1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grice in PA has Gun Clubs cheap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sliverbulletexpress, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

My FFL got a flyer, Grice is running Gun Clubs for $53 if you bought 10 cases. Thought I would pass that along for our NE shooters.

2. wpairishshot

wpairishshot Member

Hi Everyone,

I liek to go to Grices, theyre in Clearfield, Pa. Very nice gun store. I have never bought anything much from them, my son bought a Remington 700 BDL in 30.06 from them when he turned 16. They were one of the few places he could buy a left handed version locally. Everyone says to be careful about Grices when youre looking at their sales circular, most people say they have a price for their network of wholesalers and they have a retail price, which is what you pay when you go to the store. Just be careful, make sure you know what price youre paying before you check out. Dont expect the circ price and wind up with the store price.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Depending on where you are, thats going price to even a little high.

4. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

CAC Top Guns $52.00, Gun Clubs POR, last time $50.00. Ebensburg, don't know where it is because they deliver to us.

5. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

For those of you in SE PA, come over to West Chester Gun Club to shoot on Tuesday afternoons and Sundays. You can then buy individual flats of Rios for $51, Top Guns for $52 and Gun Clubs for $53 and STS for $72. There are no additional charges.

6. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

Shyda's in Lebanon PA has STS and Nitro 27's for $66/flat and AA for $64/flat Dont forget lyour rebate on the Rem shells Oscar

7. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

I like to go to Grices I got a Like new Citori trap for $1000 2and a half years ago, and they gave me great trade in money on a New BT99. Too bad they are 3 hours away for me tho. But every now and again JoAnn says hey lets go for a ride.

We dont see Gun Clubs around here in Busti Area very often.

Jerry Lewis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.