1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Greg Hissem soft top.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Francis Marion, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Francis Marion

Francis Marion Well-Known Member

I just got my new soft top comb from Greg Hissem. I tried it out yesterday and it worked great. Very soft and comfortable. He even built a slight rollover effect into it. We talked about it quite a bit before he went forward with it. Greg is more than willing to spend the time to make sure you get exactly what you want. Turnaround was quick and everything was exactly as promised.I would recommend Greg to anyone looking for a soft top or any other stock work.

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Greg did mine and my wife's. We're extremely pleased with his workmanship. Very professional!!

Curt

3. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

He did the adj comb on my browning and it is exactly what we talked about on the phone. He's a top-notch guy.

Here's his website: http://www.greghissemstockworks.com/

4. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Heck I like his work so much its even on several of my hunting guns.

5. bluedsteel

bluedsteel Member

Greg has completed several jobs on my XT...he is outstanding in every respect.

bluedsteel

6. S Martin

S Martin TS Member

I'm another fan of Greg's work. He did such great work on my K-80 that I just sent him my 20 gauge. The quality of his stock work is excellent and he gets the work done very quickly. Steve Martin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.