1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GreenLight Laser Therapy for Enlarged Prostate

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Unsingle, Jun 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

Wow, I got to do something about this problem. I can't get thru a round of trap anymore. Has anyone had the GreenLight Laser Therapy done for a enlarged prostate?

2. jmas

jmas TS Member

No, but before you do a lot more have a PSA. I didn't & guess what

jmas

3. quicksand

quicksand Guest

Unsingle:

Yes, I have the green light laser procedure you are considering. It does take care of the prostrate and the other issues that you are having. Be sure to discuss your bladder with your doctor. If you have had "urges" for many years your bladder has been working overtime may have developed what I call muscles.

Anyway, good luck. I can give you more details of what happens if you wish. Provide your e-mail and I will respond. I would just as soon not discuss these details in the public forum. It's all good...in the end.

Dave

4. Hank Cross

Hank Cross Member

Unsingle,

The laser may well be the answer. A few years ago, I had it done with no complications. A few moths later on a Hawaii vacation, I drove my wife and I around the perimeter of Oahu without a pit stop instead of the usual four.

As usual, get a Doc who does plenty of these procedures, you won't regret it.

Hank Cross

5. GordonWood421

GordonWood421 TS Member

Hey Dave ,

I would appreciate any experience(s) you'd be willing to share with respect to your laser therapy . Currently on Flowmax . The e-mail address is good .

Charlie

6. HarryK

HarryK TS Member

Had the Green Light Laser procedure about two years and I'm satisfied with the overall result. However, there are things the brochure and the doctors don't mention up front. Healing time took a lot longer then I was led to believe.

Unsingle and Charlie - I would be glad to answer any questions you may have about the procedure and my results. Drop me an email and we can set up a phone call if you want.

Harry

7. oletymer

oletymer Member

Had the surgery done 4 years ago. It was the best thing I had for the problem. They fixed the problem and I now live a normal life. I could not drive any distance without worrying about having to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.