1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Greener GP Shotgun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by aussiebob, Aug 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aussiebob

aussiebob TS Member

0   0   0

WTB a Greener GP Martini action shotgun, I have a line on one in England, but would like not to have to go through the hassle of importing it. I am in Arizona.

Most wanted version 30" barrel Multi Choke.
    Next most wanted one of their Trap Models.
    Last any of the GP models with at least a 28" barrel or greater.

Email me with details.

Thanks
    Bob Gehrig

2. vatrap

vatrap Member

0   0   0

Bob,

I have a line on a couple of them in the US, email me offline and I'll send you the details. You can also have a trap gun built for about $1000 if you are willing to do a little shopping and have it put together.

Mike

3. aussiebob

aussiebob TS Member

0   0   0

Mike
    EMailed you offline.

Thanks

4. aussiebob

aussiebob TS Member

0   0   0

After searching the Web and not finding any in the US, I have found a couple in England that I am buying and having exported to me. (Got them both for approx US$650)

They are both multi-choke W.W. Greener GP shotguns with 30" barrels

Already started the process.

Just awaiting serial number and overall length of one of them to finalize the Import Application and get it sent in.

All up should be approx US$1000.

Bob Gehrig

5. aussiebob

aussiebob TS Member

0   0   0

Update
    I will soon have three of these guns.
    I have started the process to import two WW Greener GP Shotguns with changeable chokes from England. Then I purchased a third from PA.
    Should have that one by next week. Can't wait to try it out.

It will be approx a couple of months before I get the ones from England, mostly waiting for the ATF to approve the import.
    Will update on how the import goes.

6. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Now, Aussie Bob, would you be in Australia or the U.S.?

7. bigk

bigk TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 32 inch GP.Never thought that you could get them in multichoke.Any links as to what would need to be done to convert to trap gun.I would sell mine for 250 pounds sterling.It is in excellant condition.If anyone is interested I will try and get a few photos.
    k

8. Dingelfutz

Dingelfutz TS Member

0   0   0

I would appreciate more information about the trap model, either as a "factory" gun or as one assembled from parts. I saw a write-up on the "factory" model in "Guns and Ammo", back in the '60s. I have always kicked myself for not having purchased one.

John Schedel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

greener gp shotgun

greener gp shotgun review

greener shotgun

greener shotguns trap gun

greener trap shotgun

shotgun greens gp gun

w greener gp shotgun

ww greener shot gun for trap for sale