1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

== "Green Jobs" Report on Fox News ==

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

If you're interested in the details of exactly how your government is flushing your tax dollars down the toilet and destroying your kids'/grandkids' futures, you might want to watch this show. I think they're re-running it today at 3pm. Even after you account for the Fox News slant, it's still an outrage how the government has robbed its own people in this ill-advised flim-flam.

Interestingly, the show also points out that a significant component of Spain's financial collapse, was the government's funding of their "green jobs" fallacy.

-Gary

2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

==

That was a very, very revealing show. Thanks!

Kit

3. warren

warren Member

==

I watched, it's about time, as far as I'm concerned it didn't cover enough dumb Gov't projects and programs.

warren

4. ctreay

ctreay Member

==

I watched it also, didn't surprise me a bit. A crying shame what we have representing us. Way past time to clean house.

ctreay

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

==

Green jobs are a joke as are most green products

A few years ago I put a Carrier Infinity furnace in our house, at the time it was their most efficient unit 96%+, this summer the fan motor went out, it's an ECM, or electronically comutated motor, I've been a Carrier dealer for over 35 yrs, my cost on the motor was $1200, I did luck out and it was just the module, but they wanted $429 for it but I replaced the bad thermistor in it for about $5

The way the unit is designed I couldn't go back with a regular PSC motor, so I was stuck, the ECM saves about 120 watts over a PSC motor I guess it just about paid for itself before it crapped out

Green products may possibly save some energy, but the ROI is unreal, they will NEVER pay for them selves

6. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

==

GREEN(as in the "big lie")=RED(as in communism)

Nuke the Whale!

7. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

==

You remember the communist bastard green jobs csar a few years ago van jones? Glenn Beck was responsible for his removal. van jones is busy with the October civil unrest program and the Wall St. protests.

8. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

==

Wouldn't it be tragic if a band of well trained vigilantes started quietly picking off guys like Jones?

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

==

Easy, my friend. Let's not get crazy.

-Gary

10. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

==

Tragic, just tragic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.