1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Green Bird bit by the Rain Bug 11/19 OGC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OGC Director, Nov 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Monday sunny and nice, Tuesday same, Wednesday same, time to shoot some trap on Thursday and the rain started when the girls and I left the house to set up the club. We had 4 squads of brave souls (I was one of the wet ones) who did their best to break some clays with water on their glasses. There was also some thunder and lightning (this is Nov.?) as well. Power went out once which killed the trap field lights. I never knew it took the lights so long to come back on after they were hot. These are the results:

1st squad high gun Ken C 25x25___ green bird Ron Zimmerman (Jon W 16x25 no good)

2nd squad high gun Jerry L 20x25___ green bird Jon Wolf (all Luck)

3rd squad high gun Merylnn W. 24x25___ green bird Danny Luto

4th squad high gun Rich Lewis 23x25 ___ green bird Al Reese

Due to the conditions there was no longbird jackpot. Maddie Henry did win Nancy's lotto.

There will not be a green bird shoot next thursday due to Thanksgiving. If you want to shoot on thursday come on out for our Turkey shoot. 9am start. Have a nice holiday.

2. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Our next Green Bird shoot will be on Dec. 3rd.

3. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Brave souls! Where is your gun club? Fred

4. OhioGal

OhioGal Member

Yes please tell us where your located, I keep thinking Oxford OH but I am guessing some other state. OH BTW I did get a very nice fat pheasant on the Womens PF shoot.

Deb

5. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Oxford, PA

6. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Thanks Big Dave, I'm looking forward to the pumkinpie shoot on tues.

7. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Looks like the Pumpkin Pie shoot is getting bit by the rain bug too!!! I thought that Nov is usually a dry month?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.