1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Green Bay, WI. ST. Pat Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BILL GRILL, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Well Brown County had their annual St. Patrick's Day Shoot, Green Birds thrown. A good time had by all. Weather was mostly cooperative.Thats me on the left my son on the rt.Guy in second picture was scoring our squad and wanted to shoot my 4e. Bill
    <a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view¤t=DSC00068.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view¤t=DSC00065.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Most of the snow is gone. we had piles almost as big as a small garage, lots of melting the last 3 days.

Green birds were tuff to see when the light got a little dimmer. No 100's that I know about but a couple 99's.

100 16's on Good Friday, $400.00 added money. No green targets. Come on out after church.

HM

3. famill00

famill00 TS Member

I am surprised that these folks up there were even able to pull themselves together after Farve retiring. They must have had to shoot with tears in their eyes! Just kidding...it was time for him to go.

Forrest

4. BILL GRILL

Who's Farve? I don't think he shot yesterday. Ok,ok just kidding! We did have a good time. Al did you go back to the P gun or were you shooting the Ceaser? Anyway good shooting, Keep your head down see you in the spring. Bill

5. BILL GRILL

Jim,
    No she was not. As the man said vision was a problem 22,25,20,25 for a 92 but I was able to shoot with my son and as the man said "IT DON'T GET NO BETTER THAN THAT. There will be other days and that 100 straight is just down the road. Keep your head down and shoot well my friend. Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.