1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GREEN 20 GA

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 686, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 686

686 TS Member

I HAVE available to me 800-900 new primed rem. green 20 ga. paper hulls. in org. boxes and in org. case. there were 1000. what is the collector value?

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

not much more than the value of the primers. A guy I know just bought cases and cases of 500 new primed peters .410 paper hulls, is shooting them once and pitching them.

3. 686

686 TS Member

you do know 20 ga is no longer in colors other than yellow.

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

sure thing. I still have some of the red Winchester AA 20ga hulls. If what you found were loaded shells, in the original box and cases, you'd have something (even then, only maybe $20-$30 per box), but NPE (new primed empties) don't bring much unless you have something rare (such as the NPE mfg by American Buckle and Cartridge Company back in the late 1800s, was given to me as a gift, only a couple dozen known in existence, value for this single shell is $100-$150). If ebay still allowed hulls, you might have been able to sell them off for a few bucks, but other than that, you will have a hard time finding a buyer if you wanted to sell.

5. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

I might be interested in buying them.
    Write to me at the above address.

6. tulsey

tulsey Member

If you are not successful in selling them to the above poster, you might consider offering them for sale on one of the Cowboy shooting wires. Paper hulls are sometimes liked by blackpowder shooters and strict traditionalists

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.