1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Young Shooter

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by EXFDX, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EXFDX

EXFDX Member

Mar 9, 2007
    Sorry but I just have to brag a little on one of my young shooters. I've put it off but his shooting this weekend I think really demands some attention.

The young Man's name is Cody Hart. You may have heard of him. I am not his Coach, but I do work with the SCTP team of which he is a member on shooting mechanics. He is the Captain of the Varsity 1 Squad at Houston High School in Germantown, Tennessee.

Cody got his first 100 straight a year ago November. This past Saturday in a 200-bird Singles event at Memphis Sport Shooting - in horrendous conditions of cold and a 20-MPH and gusting quartering wind from the left - Cody posted a 98, and then a 99 winning the overall Championship.

Cody is just a fine young man who is a credit to our sport and his generation, and he is very happy to be a member of our "fraternity". I know, with me, you wish him continued success and luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.