1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Work at Giacomo's

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by citadel, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citadel

citadel Active Member

Great Work at Giacomo

I just received back two Perazzi's from Giacomo's after quite a wait due to the large amount of business that they have. The work on the guns is great. They are tight and tuned to look like and work like new guns. One gun is about 35 years old and the other nearly 25 years and you would think that they were just shipped from the Perazzi factory yesterday.

Thanks very much to Giacomo's and especially Dawn who answered my many phone calls and kept me happy while I waited to get on the "bench" and the work done.

Doug

2. joehunter

joehunter Member

Great to hear. They have a new website www.giacomosportingusa.com

Joey

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Doug.. glad to hear the good news.. Dan tries awfully hard to turn out the best wook.. That takes time... especially restoration and bluing work.. All Good.. Mike BTW.. How about a picture so our friends here can see...

4. butcher

butcher Member

Ditto for me. Giacomo sent mine back yesterday and it looks like new.Dawn did a great job answering my questions as i was chomping at the bit waiting to get a look at his work. Shot it today yippee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.