1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great transaction with Shotgun Specialties

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Basfshmn, Oct 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basfshmn

Basfshmn Member

I wanted to let everyone know what a great transaction I had with Shotgun Specialties. Doug and his Father Dave are very nice people and helped me with all the questions I had. Great Sellers and I would not hesitate to deal with them again. Thanks Doug and Dave. Rick

2. CGguy

CGguy TS Member

I would also like to share my satisfaction with my recent transaction with Doug with SGS. Everything was as described and shipped promptly and in perfect shape. Doug was very helpful and I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. Thanks Doug
    Tom

3. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Dave and Doug are good people.I bought from them in the spring and am very happy with my experiance. Thanks Brad

4. RLC323

RLC323 Member

Nice fellows. Doug and I had e-mailed back and forth about a gun they had and were able to make a deal. I agree, they are great guys to deal with.

5. Dean812

Dean812 TS Member

Dave and Doug were great to deal with. I had very positive experience trading with Doug and Dave.
    Dean Kerhulas

6. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Dave is a top notch guy to deal with, but you gotta watch that Doug he is a shady character!
    LOL
    Great guys to deal with every time!
    Rooferbob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.