1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

great transaction with lead miner

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by slayer, Sep 20, 2013.

1. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

I picked up two 68 pound parcels this morning from the post office. Surprisingly easy to handle because of good packaging, I think I'll have the carrier bring them out next time. The shot looks very good. I can't imagine a problem with using it just like new shot. The pictures he posts ARE what it looks like. thanks Terry! Bill

2. minnship8

minnship8 Well-Known Member

I've gone through a couple of tons of Terry's shot. The only thing in the bottom of the barrel when done, is graphite. The shot is clean as a whistle and no one should have any reservation about putting it through their gun.

Chip

3. jmunsell

jmunsell Banned User Banned

Seems like to have it shipped to you it would be to costly? What would it cost per 25lb to Portland Or?

4. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

I had it shipped here for $98 per 68 lb box. that is a savings of $16 per 25 lb bag over what I just paid at the local sporting goods shop. works for me Bill

5. jmunsell

jmunsell Banned User Banned

Is this shot sized? Need cost per half ton. Just want to stock up with a little for me and my son. Need LEADMINER to chime in here.

Oh darn, never mind I pay $27 a bag here. $81 for 75lb

6. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

That equates to $36 per 25lb bag. Considering that's delivered to your home it's a real good deal. I purchased some of this shot and have loaded a hundred and fifty pounds so far and for singles and doubles it's great. It seems to work ok for handicap practice but I'm not so sure about 27 yards. Breaks seem a little iffy too often. From my patterning at 35 yards, my full choke seems to drop off to modified. I think I'll keep shooting regular hard 7 1/2's or factory loads for registered handicap.

You won't find a better guy to trade with than Lead Miner either!

Bob Schultz

7. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

I don't know if Terry [lead miner] is doing the mail order thing on a full time basis. He is, by his own admission a very busy guy. I have been bugging him about getting some shot because of new shot high prices and he may have sent me some as a favor. pm him before you send money. Bill

8. drg123

drg123 Member

Terry's product is what he says, great guy and great shot. I've got 400# coming again this fall. dg

9. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

Ya'll need to understand.. Terry is just the figure head and mouth piece in all this.. . all the work is done by a beautiful twenty something year old lady he drags around with him. She's very nice and always helpful!!

Terry is normally asleep in a chair out beside the trailer if you want to say hello and shake his hand.

Jerry B.

PS. See ya next week .. . :) LOL

10. mjsweims

mjsweims Member

Just received a 68# package from Leadminer last week. The shot looks great and he'll have a repeat customer.
    Jack

11. kcbullets

kcbullets Member

I have purchased from Lead Miner both through mail and face to face. Bought over 1200 lbs and couldn't be happier. Great guy to deal with, very clean shot. All is just like the pic he posts.

Search tags for this page

leadminer mail order