1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great transaction with Flabigpapa

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by djldb6, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djldb6

djldb6 Member

I always find feedback from people's transactions useful so I wanted to provide some positive feedback on Flabigpapa from whom I just bought a gun.

His description of the item was accurate, he was direct and honest when negotiating and agreeing to a very fair price and went out of his way to give me, the first responder to his post, first crack at the gun with reasonable time allowed for consideration and decision making. Nice guy to talk to as well.

Finally, he went above and beyond the call of duty when he decided to ship the gun to me overnight via USPS instead of his usual 2nd day air so it wouldn't sit in the post office all weekend. I didn't ask him to do it, he just took it upon himself to get it to me before the weekend and although totally unnecessary, I am truly appreciative of the extra effort and expense that must have cost him.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again and recommend him highly.

Thanks,
    Dan

2. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Dan, Thanks for the Kind Words...All Deals have 2 sides..and You were a Pleasure to Work With. Shoot Well..Shoot Often with Family and or Good Friends, Bart

3. flabigpapa

4. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bart's a straight shooter and fellow club member. Good guy to do business with.

Dave

5. Bluzman98

Bluzman98 Member

I've known Bart a long time...always been a gentleman and good to do business with.

JMHO

Jim C

6. flabigpapa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.