1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great time at Bluegrass

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by white_15, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. white_15

white_15 TS Member

I would like to thank Mr. Terry Dean, Mr. Charlie Becknell, and Mrs. Nora Ross and many others, for all their hospitality and kind words I received while shooting at Bluegrass over the weekend. I had a very good time and look forward to going back to the next shoot. The facilities were very nice and I will look at the weekend as being a milestone in my shooting career after posting my first 99 in singles and my highest score in handicaps so far a 97 and receiving that first punch from Terry.

Ryan White

2. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

Ryan,
    Good shooting! You are welcome anytime at Bluegrass, as is everyone.Thanks for coming.

Terry Dean

Ky. Delegate

3. Charlie Becknell

Charlie Becknell Well-Known Member

Ryan, you shot great and we certainly enjoyed having you,your buddies, and parents at Blue Grass. We look forward to having you all back at Blue Grass , it really is a neat place to shoot. Maybe sometime I can break a 99 too.

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.