1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Shooting/Southern Grand/Pat Ireland

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by phirel, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phirel

phirel TS Member

Last night I broke 100 X 100 in doubles at the Southern Grand. I found out the key was to keep my head firmly on my pillow when I shot.

Pat Ireland

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Pat,

You Da Man!!!!

Curt

3. vdt

vdt Active Member

Pat are you going to the Southern Grand,like to meet you....vdt

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Joe- You saw a shot tower that was active over 100 years ago. You were about 25 miles West of my home.

vdt- I will be at the Southern Grand. On Friday, before the Grand I am going to take Leo's class. I plan to shoot 300-500 targets Saturday. Sunday I will be classifying all day. I will be shooting and helping classify for the remainder of the shoot.

Jerry B. I did shoot 100X100 for the first half of a 200 bird event, but then had to leave early. My total score for the 200 bird event was most likely the lowest one. We didn't get to chat at the Dixie, lets talk more at the Southern.

Pat Ireland

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

Zar- Nearly every day of the week, Silver $ offers registered birds. As many as you like as long as there are three entries. Last month the Sat. before the Dixie Grand began, I shot 400 doubles and 100 singles. Don't tell the club this, but their price for 100 registered birds is a little less than the price of 4 practice rounds.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.