1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Shoot @ Wenatchee Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by $$$SHTR, May 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Went to the Wenatchee Gun Club for their May 1/2 Registered shoot. This was the first time I had been to the club. I have to tell you, if you missed this shoot, you missed probably one of the best shoots of the year. This shoot reminded me of how gun clubs used to put on shoots when I started shooting in the late 60's. The friendliest group of people you'll ever come across. The members worked hard to put on a great shoot and it showed. This shoot had everything a shooter could wish for! True added money, trophies (great ones, no trinkets), plenty of options, food including breakfast, lunch, and the best steak dinner with more side dishes than any one person could try, drinks, everything started on time, and of course, well set targets. The wind did play with the targets, but no one can control the wind.

Kudo's to the members. They did a great job. I've already marked my calendar for next year so I won't miss this great shoot. If you're on the west side of Washington and tired of going to shoots that only want your money with no effort put into the program, mark your calendar and go to Wenatchee and see what a real trapshoot is all about.

Zack and others, great, great job. I'll be back next year.

Tomas

2. sagepost2

sagepost2 Member

Hi Tom,
    It was great to see you,I hope to see you at our POT OF GOLD shoot in Coulee City in June.I agree the boys from Wenatchee do a great job,I also enjoyed myself.Bring your son next time.
    Probably see you in Spokane
    Gary Phillips

3. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Hey Gary,

It was good to see you again. Don't seem to see you much since you moved east. I'm set to go to the Inland Empire Handicaps next week. My son probably won't be able to go as he is in San Diego now, and never knows when he has to travel and/or work overtime. You remember what it was like raising a family, trapshooting is usually the last thing you get to do. We are planning on going to the POT of GOLD, another of our favorates.

See you in Spokane,

Tomas

4. AL in MI

AL in MI TS Member

Tomas, that wouldn't be Zack Keller by chance would it??

5. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

Al,

Yes, it is Zack Keller.

Tomas

6. AL in MI

AL in MI TS Member

if you ever stumble into him again, say HI for me or pass on my e-mail.

I hunted with him about 20yrs ago in Wyoming, never forgot the times we all had.

thx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.