1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Service From Wright's

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JohnnyF903, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyF903

JohnnyF903 Member

Great Service From Wright

I sent a super X-1 trigger in to Wright's to have his competition trigger job done on it. They received the trigger last Monday after 3:00 P>M> and I got the trigger back from them today ready to go to the range.
    Great service and a super turn around time

Johnny

2. copperjohn

copperjohn Member

Jonny:
    Funny you listed this I also sent in a super x 1 trigger last monday, they called me today and said it was ready, one week today!! Hey Jonny were you happy with the trigger when it came back? Mine sucked so bad anything would be an improvement. Give me a shout back let me know how you liked it.

Kevin

3. JohnnyF903

JohnnyF903 Member

Kevin,

I am going to the range tomorrow morning with the gun and will know the answer to your question tomorrow. Just dry firing the gun the trigger feels a lot better. It does not have near the creep and the pull feels lighter.

Johnny

4. JohnnyF903

JohnnyF903 Member

Copperjohn,

You have a private message.

Johnny

5. copperjohn

copperjohn Member

Mark LT/Johnny:
    I didn't receive your PM I just checked, try again its listed as copperjohn not kevin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.