1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Service From Silver Seitz

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pdq, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdq

pdq Member

Earlier this year, I bought a new Silver Seitz, having now shot it for a few months, there were a couple of things that didn't seem right, gun inconsistent from time to time. So, yesterday I gave Rich Phillips a call, described what I was experiencing & he said it was a matter of a simple adjustment.

I live 2 hours from their manufacturing facility, so asked if it would be possible for me to drive over today & have him take a look, & without hesitation he said sure. I showed up a little after 10 and we spent about 30 minutes with the gun, him making the adjustment, but him also giving me points on how to properly lube the gun -- i.e. barest minimum of grease and only if a very few places, etc.

I then asked if he'd give me a 5 minute tour of the rest of the facility which makes precision machined parts out of different types of steel, aluminum (lots of aluminum) and titanium. Large customer is the US military. Precision parts for lots of different things, some small & delicate which started out as large solid blocks of material.

An amazing operation, and great service; if you've ever toyed with the idea of having a Silver Seitz, be confident that you'd receive the same kind of service. Great guy & a great gun.

Pete

2. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

Ill 2nd that,
    had mine for close to fifteen years, Ritchie and Jerry both has taken care of mine with never a charge for anything,# 55 Tom Nowak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.