1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Service from Seitz!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Easy Does It, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easy Does It

Easy Does It TS Member

Hey Gang,
    I just wanted to let everyone know what a great job Richie and his people did at Seitz in repairing my gun. I shipped him the gun, he repaired it and had it delivered back my office in less than 24 hours, (no wise guys my office is not next door to Richie's). Seeing that I did not buy it new and am not considered a "Big Dog" in the sport, I wasn't sure what would happen. What a nice suprise. Seems sometimes we are quick to complain and slow to praise. Thanks again to Richie and his team...!!!!

Rick DeMerle

2. dws

dws TS Member

Yes Sir, Richie's service is fantastic !!!

I sent Richie my Seitz to install a release trigger. I called Richie a couple of days later to follow up and see how it was going. He responded by saying, I've installed the release and its on its way back.... I said: Richie, I've not payed for it yet: His response: Its a Seitz, I took care of it - pay when you get the bill.

Note: Richie does not know me, I did not buy the guy from him. Now thats service !!

Dennis

3. Mark Schlabach

Mark Schlabach TS Member

Rick,

How are you and that Seitz getting along...I hope well!

Mark

4. Easy Does It

Easy Does It TS Member

Mark,
    I believe it is the start of a great relationship. Score are up considerably and physical abuse is down. I'll send you an email later with the details.

Thanks
    Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.