1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great service from Post Four Optics

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Cooper, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cooper

Cooper TS Member

Just wanted to talk up the great service I got from Mike Jr. at Post Four Optics. I ordered a new set of lenses and when I received them they were loose in my frames. I called and spoke with Mike Jr. and he said if I could just send him my frames and other lenses and he would make sure everything fit together correctly. Got home Thursday and opened my package from Post Four and decovered they sent me a brand new pair of frames and replaced one of my old lenses that had cracked!! That was way beyond any thing I had expected. If any of you are on the fence as to where to get your shooting glasses please take my advice and go with Post Four. Good service is hard to find and I ALWAYS support companies that offer it! Thank you Post Four, Don Aldridge

2. Cooper

Cooper TS Member

Thanks again!

3. Quick Shot

Quick Shot TS Member

The product and service at Post 4 optical is second to none. Their frames are the toughest and the lenses are great. Mike's service is faster than I can drive as my glasses got to Florida before I did last year. Thanks Mike.

Frank

4. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

I will have to agree, Post four optics is second to none in quality and service. When ever I've had the rare problem their service has been way beyond all reasonable expectations.

Jim

5. mono1393

mono1393 Member

Great service, great people. Thanks Mike and Mike Jr.

Chris Morris

Do you guys make a new Rebel lens like Decot? Just curious. E-mail me. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.