1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Service From Old Tree Gun Blanks

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by joe kuhn, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

As some of you know I'm putting together my own pattern for a stock on my new/used Mach One. I purchased a blank for a conventional stock from Gordy and ended up going a different direction. Gordy really helped me out with a second piece that will fit my needs, so I just want to say thanks and achnowledge his great service.

Thanks Gordy!

Joe

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

same here....my only problem is I want more wood than I have projects!!

Ron Burr

3. Boz

Boz TS Member

Living in Australia our market is minuscule compared to the US for anything related to clay target sports. If you want decent timber for stocks, well, good luck finding something remotely acceptable, impossible for something unique. I contacted Gordy through T/S and although half way around the world contact was immediate. After finding out my requirements, Gordy emailed pictures, I selected, transferred the funds, the item was shipped, inspected by Oz quarantine and was delivered to me in 8 DAYS. THAT IS SERVICE and I live on the other side of the planet! I have other blanks on order with Gordy and feel at ease that the same attention to service will apply. I concur 100% with Joe and Ron (and possibly many other that have dealt with Gordy) that the service provided by Gordy and his wife Lisa is second to none. Anybody contemplating purchasing blanks please seriously consider contacting Gordy, I don't believe you will be disappointed.

Chris F

4. webley

webley TS Member

Chris,
    Your comments regarding the availability of good walnut in Australia is interesting.

A noticeable number of good quality blanks are being sourced from Australia & to a lesser degree New Zealand. In addition some good stocking work is being done in Australia judging by some of the restocked double-rifles I’ve seen.

Regards
    Russell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.