1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Report on Ross Puls....beyond expectations!!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rick979, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Bought a mint Remington 870 Competition from Ross Puls of Georgia. He hand built a real wood case to ship the gun. That wood case was then packaged inside a cardboard box prior to shipment. I have now come to understand how well an item can be shipped if one really cares about the buyer receiving a shotgun with ZERO shipping damages. I saved the nice wood case just to remind myself how much time Ross spent to get my new shotgun ready for shipment. UNBELIEVABLE!!
    Thanks so much Ross. Rick Kipp.....Texas

2. rick979

rick979 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Here is the text of the note I sent to Ross after receiving the 870 Comp. today>>>
    Ross: Picked up my package @ the Post Office today. It goes without saying that I was amazed to see all the time and work that you went thru' packaging the 870 for it's trip to Texas. The gun is better than described and I am 100% satisfied with our deal. I just posted a thread on TS.COM under "for sale and wanted" thanking you for being just a super guy to deal with. Please read the post. I think you will be proud the be the subject of my writings.
    Your newest friend in Texas,
    Rick Kipp 979-542-2901

3. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

0   0   0

I've known Ross for years & he's just that kind of guy. Always friendly & great to shoot with. He puts forth that extra effort. I'm proud to have him as a friend.

i_shoot

4. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

0   0   0

OK. you got me embarrassed enough!! I know who Rick is BUT I'm at a loss on I-shoot, please give me a hint. Ross

5. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Awww please just a little hint.

6. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

0   0   0

Ross, I had to keep you in the dark just to have a little fun.

i_shoot
    David Ferguson

7. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thanks David , but you don't shoot enough, get over to the club more often.. Ross

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ross puls of georgia