1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Race today

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chatbrat, Feb 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Nascar ceased to exist 20 years ago---the proper name of today's race should be the WWF-500, it is too orchestrated, to0 much rules BS, & stock cars is a joke---in the old days a Daytona Car was a car---not a precision engineered race machine, damn its like Indy cars with a body----don't piss on my shoes & tell me its raining.---NASCAR should ,change its name to SHOWTIMERACING---Phil

2. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

in the old days gary nelson was one of the best innovators ever. now he suspends those caught innovating bring back smokey yunick.jr johnson them boys could innovate. anybody remember nascar loaning smokey there template for a chevelle. old smokey was the only one running a chevelle so old smokey made his template to fit his car then gave that template back to nascar. lol.lol.dwain

3. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Switchblade---an old Dodge Daytona ran much faster than the current batch----speeds have come way down---I really don't care who wins, or what so called brand wins, this has become like pro-tennis---just another trip to the ATM-to make a deposit---get real its show time for people who don't know any better---Phil

4. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Just woke up from my Daytona snooz-65 laps, no cautions, Toyota 1 & 2----aaaaaah-sooo--Banzai----GM,Ford<Dodge--you die----Phil

5. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

Is that on AGAIN??

6. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

i think my pick is Ryan Newman

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

When they built Talledega It wasn't long before they observed some of the drivers exhibiting signs of "pogo sickness", a malady that had been shown in some astronauts under certain conditions.

I recall the concern, and restrictor plates had to happen.

It was a lot more fun to watch back then.

HM

8. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Halfmile,

Kinda like CART when they tried to run a Texas a few years back!

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.