1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Poster

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by MGeslock, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

This would be a great poster for every gun shop, club, firing range or anyplace with a firearm.

[​IMG]

From the web site....

This PDF chart was designed to convey gun safety basics to new shooters in a concise, accessible, and arresting manner. Most gun safety posters look like they were designed with a photocopier in the 1970s. I like the tilt, and there's something comforting about the gun angled (relatively safely) down in a "low ready" position.

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

With permission, I am going to "confiscate" a copy for my classes.

3. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

Thats why I included the link.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    So enlighten us... what did the cop see that caused him to shoot a little girl?

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

The chief ambulance chaser Jeffrey Fieger was there the next day to sign up the parents and started the law suit. How much did "reality TV" play in this?

Maybe you would like to bust into that house? They were looking for a scumbag who just gunned down a 16 or 17 kid for looking at him the wrong way. The police are trying to round up a bunch of punks who have a street war going on which is killing teen agers.

Until you walk an inch in his shoes please shut the hell up. It was a trajedy, but put some blame on the adults who put her in the place for all this to happen.

Don

6. TjayE

TjayE Member

Thanks BIGDON for telling the whole story. I knew there was more to the story than jcl was telling. It is sad that the 7 year old girl was shot. The street thugs needs to be cleaned up.

7. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

So..... do you like the poster???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.