1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Picture of Hillary

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blizzard, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

The picture shows that this soldier has been thru Survival School and learned his lessons well. He's giving the sign of "coercion" with his left hand. These hand signs are taught in survival school to be used by POW's as a method of posing messages back to our intelligence services who may view the photo or video. This guy was obviously being coerced into shaking hands with Hillary Clinton. It's ironic how little she knew that he would so inform us about the photo---perhaps because she's never understood our military to begin with.

If you consider that there have been an average of 160,000 troops in the Iraq theater of operations during the last 22 months, and a total of 2112 deaths, that gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000.
    The rate in Washington D.C. is 80.6 per 100,000.

That means that you are about 25% more likely to be shot and killed in our Nation's Capitol, which has some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation, than you are in Iraq.........................Conclusion: We should immediately pull out of Washington

2. M-16

M-16 TS Member

Sammie HELL ya Bush knows more about the military My 5 year old know more than hillary

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The only intelligence I question in this thread is sammie's.

4. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Subject: Great Picture of Hillary
    Email:
    Date: Sat, May 26, 2007 - 04:38 PM CT
    Website Address:

"Hey blizzard, now that the whole world knows we use "secret" signals, I guess our military survival school will have to appoint a new commission to figure out what our guys should do to let us know they are being "coerced " . -jcs

Yeah JCS, it's my fault, nobody on the whole internet saw this before I posted it on trapshooters.com, including the guy that sent me the e-mail. Has it ever occured to you that this may be an old signal, and that maybe, just maybe the millitary has new ones in place that are given out and changed up regularly as troops enter and re-enter the field?

Some of you people are something else.

Brett D.

5. dollarsworth

dollarsworth TS Member

this is really funny stuf......keep going you guys. i hope this sammie is not alabama sam, i really like ala. sam, but this sammie doesn't understand reality!

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Email:
    Date: Sat, May 26, 2007 - 04:17 PM CT
    Website Address:

" So it is your opinion that bushie knows more about the military than thrillary?" - Sam

The only thing Hitlery knows about our millitary is how to tear it down.

"Judging by his actions, I don't think you can say that. Military leaders in Iraq, the Baker report, all the generals on the ground he replaced a few months ago and even General Colin Powell say this war does not have a military solution." - Sam

Maybe if the Dems and Libs had been behind the war effort from the beginning, instead fighting Bush and the Millitary on every decision that comes down the pike, this war may be over, or at least alot further along.

" 70% of all americans want out of Iraq and yet he says we need more troops, time and money. He has not been right about ONE thing regarding this war. When will you start to question "bushes intellegence"? (I know it's an oxymoron) JMO sam " _ Sam

Blah blah blah, same old tired crap, sam, not worth responding to, because I have 100 times before, and I'm not doing it anymore.

Sam, you have every right to dislike Bush and to vote for whomever you choose. However, you are still on a shooting sports forum, stating that you are going to vote for the anti- gunners.

Brett D.

7. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Now he knows how it feels to be raped. You can wash all you want but it will never come off or be clean. I heart goes out to the poor guy.

8. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Sammie, all I'm saying is that he will never get his hand clean again after shaking hands with that thing.

9. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

True but that is going beyon the call of duty and that is some harsh stuff he's dealing with. I do hope the doc's can do something for him.

10. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://vid35.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Videos/NEWDRUGOXYCLINTON.flv"></embed>

11. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Sam,

Blizzard is spelled with z's, not s's. You have made several comments on here about how the repubs and conservatives have no one worth voting for.

So, then who is left? I'll give you the fact that you haven't said that you'll be voting for anyone specific, but it sure has been implied.

I've explained to you MANY times why I think that you're on this site, and another poster said the exact same thing the other day. I can't prove for a fact whether your a shooter or not. However I do know that your not an ATA member, you don't belong to any gun clubs or the NRA, and when shooting specifics come up, you are VERY vague.

Brett D.

12. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Email:
    Date: Wed, May 30, 2007 - 05:03 PM CT
    Website Address:

"I know it's confusing foryou but that is why I try to help."- sam

i need your help like i need a dose of the clap.

"I know you didn't want or deserve this much of an explanation, but that is all you are going to get out of me. I know deepdown you care."-sam

gee, sam, with comments like those, i just can't imagine why people constantly give you a hard time on here.

13. grammie

grammie TS Member

Again,,,,,,,"when you start off wrong,,,,every move made after that is wrong,,,if it be tactical or strategic,,it will be wrong"!!!!

"Terrorism cannot be defeated by military force"!!!

"There will be no victory in Iraq"!!!

Again and again,,,,from the very beginning when that "1st" thread appeared,,,that asked,,,"when will we see more prove of WMD'S",,,and I anwsered-------"Just as soon as its fabricated by the CIA,,and cleaned up and released to the media"

Bush is a joke,,,,I told you guys that before this war was even started,,,,I also told you guys who and what was behind it!!!!

Again,,,,we attacked the wrong people!!!! And now the damn fools can't figure out "how" to win the hearts and minds of the people you mean to rule!!!!! Again the lesson was forgotten!!!! You cannot "force-feed" democracy to a people that don't want it,,,,they will kill you if they can!!!! And they WILL NOT STOP!!!!!

When you start off "not" understanding your enemy,,,,and "not" realizing that in war,,,ANYTHING GOES,,,then you are setting yourself up for a major dis-appointment down the road!!!!!! "when you see the end of this war,,,and the useless waste many of you were so gung-ho to see,,plus the illegal invasion,,and fact that Hillary has a chance to win,,your're goin to be left shaking your head,,,and cursing the Bush name!!!!

Many of you call them cowards because they don't wear uniforms,,,,But they are using the same tactics as American Frontiersman did against the British,,,,they are using the same tactics as the V.C. except its combat in built up areas,,,,and that is-----"stay as close as you can to the tiger,,,the only real danger is when you let go"!!!!

You boys out there!!!!! Ask yourself,,,,,what if they were russians or chinese in OUR country????? Would you let a lack of a uniform stop you from doing all you could,,ALL YOU COULD,,to defeat the enemy???? Accepting that fact,,as true,,will set many of you on the road to a little clearer vision.....

AKA Grammie..........

14. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

i am guessing we would never be in this postition had we stopped meddling around in middle east affairs and resources.

The hate our freedoms? Bullcrap...they hate the fact that we have constantly been dictating to them what they should do with their oil and how they should do it.

Imagine if the rest of the world got together and decided to invade the US because of our absolute squandering of our own resources, because of our absolute inability to realize we are the number 1 producer of greenhouse gasses.

Would any of you feel the need to fight war along Geneva Convention guidelines?

When will right thinking americans (read United Statesians) realize that...supporting radical elements to further your own cause has, every time, come back to bite us in the ass?

We supported Hussein during the Iraqi coup in 1963, supplied them with arms (and most likely the chemical weapons used in 88-89...gotta love that pic of Rummie & saddam) to fight the Iranians. We supported Osama bin Laden in his fight against the Soviet Union. Big Business supported Hitler as a buffer zone to Communism. Pinochet, Battista, iran-contra...and on and on.

Hell...we still have nearly half a million troops in Europe. Ever wonder why? Some has got to keep an eye on the European Union, eh?

15. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

remember boys...fighting on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics...

Even if you win, you're still retarded.

My apologies to any who are disabled and compete in the Special Olympics...

a tasteless point being made...but a point, nonetheless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.