1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great PA State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 100after9, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Just returned from the PA State Shoot!!! Had the best time ever !!! Hats off to Fritz , Becky and everyone behind the scenes ...We could not have the shoot we have without you all!!! and a special note to all the Ruffsdale shooters... you are ethe best Tent city is the best place to be at and to be a part of it is priceless!!! out of 20 shooters this year we had 15 people in shoot offs that's awesome not another group can hold a candle to that!!! way to go!!! and they were in all classes and categories ... from AAA to sr vert to vet and ladies and jr WOW what a group and what a showing!!!! You are the best of the best!!! in so many ways!!! Thank you for letting me be a part of the family !!! LOVE you guys!!!

2. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

deleted, due to posting error

3. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Not at all !!! why would you say that!!! Pa State is one of the finest shoots held in the ATA program and I am honored to be just one of the shooters that made the shoot offs ... Fritz and all behind the scenes need to be thanked and I hope they are by many.. and to all of the winners and the ones who made the shoot offs I am truly honored to be name a part of the most wonderful shooters... I was told buy a friend that at one time played alot of golf ... after trap shooting for a year I finallly found my people ... the best people I have ever known!!! I agreed with him and said welcome to the family... but I guess I should have also said you know we can't pick all of your relatives maybe you now get it!!! We are a family and I am proud to be a part of it if you have something nasty to say please keep it to your self and away from my family!!!

4. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Oh and I you don't know who I am ... that's ok I would like to extend my first comment!!! I love all the peple at the Pa State Shoot and I am friends with many Just happen to be proud to have my home club shooters do so well ... again my hats off to all PA winners and the ones who made it into the shoot offs .... and I guess that the border bandit does not get it!!! n he must not be from PA

5. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Good lord! I don't know how how that got posted the way it did and I apologize for how it got posted. My post was supposed to say: Were the Ruffsdale guys the ones who showed up, unannounced, and volunteered to be the shoot-off referees, giving the regular guys the night off. The generous donation of their time was greatly appreciated. I am from PA and shot the whole 2,700 target program. I visited with the fellows who set up in the top corner, near my camper and assume that's the tent city you're talking about. Great times and great folks. Sorry about the idiot looking post, as you can see the caps lock was down and I thought it was erased and started it over....not!

best.....mike poore

6. 100after9

100after9 TS Member

Hey we all make mistakes and yes they are the guys and due to the amount of shooters we had in shoot offs ... I bowed out of being a rf so nothing could be said to take it away if they won... this group of people took me in at a time were I was down due to some personal things and made me part of their family... they are not on;y great shooters they are wonderful people that would help anyone... Thank you for explaining and welcome to the family!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.