1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great night for Shooting!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalvinMD, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Just wanted to share a couple of pix of our fun Thursday night at Oxford (Pa) Gun Club...1st pic is dear friend Vicky M. and myself and the 2nd is my youngest brother Tom and his son Justin and me in the middle..we all did great and took home some meat prizes for the freezer,...Thanks to Andy aka Oleolliedawg for setting us up with my brothers new to him 11-87 Premier Skeet that was a smooth target killer on this balmy evening..brother and nephew are new to the sport and between Vicky coming all the way from Northern Va and them on the line with me,..it was a very fun and special evening we hope to do again asap
    calvinmd_2008_0303123.jpg

calvinmd_2008_0303124.jpg

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Great to see you out shooting Calvin. You look like you were having a real blast(pun intended).

Matt

3. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Thursday night in Santa Clarita, Cal, full moon, 70 degrees, slight breeze... no wonder people move to So. Cal. Think I will sleep outside tonight... just me and the rabbits and a Aussie that wants to eat the rabbits. Fred

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Nice pics Calvin and it IS good to see you out and shooting.

Guy

5. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Thanks guys..fun to get out for sure..was a warm one for sure but at least the threatening thunderstorms bypassed us and didn't ruin the evening

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.