1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great news from Tony Galazan-Mr.Moore

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 50-140, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 50-140

50-140 TS Member

Mr. Moore: I paid $4,600.00 for a RBL 20 ga and the forend was not properly fitted and the stock has a knot in it that was not fixed. $700.00 for up graded wood. Would not pay to send it back for repairs. Very rude to me. I will never by a gun from Connecticut Shotguns again.

2. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

I assume you're addressing me. After paying nearly $5,000 for a gun you wouldn't give CMSC a chance to make it right? They would have, y'know. The replacement exhibition wood on my returned RBL is fabulous, and only cost me to ship it one way. Mike Poore ...but Moore works too (grin)

3. 50-140

50-140 TS Member

I sent the gun back two times and they refused to do anything to the Knot in the stock, except tell me if it cracks at the knot they will warranty it for Me or my grandson. This is very poor product relations and I expected them to replace the stock which was never offered, or at least repair it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.