1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great News from Ponsness/Warren

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by whiz white, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Great news coming out of Rathdrum, ID from Dick and Bruce at Ponsness/Warren.

Because the company has acknowledged some problems with the black plastic base of the EZ-Fill Hopper, particularly with some of the acetone powders such as Lil Gun, they are now going to offer an option of an aluminum EZ-Fill base.

The black base will always be available for those of us who do not have any problems, but now the company wants to add the option of aluminum base that will still incorporate the use of the EZ-Fill Hopper, AND bushing access ports.

Here's what they will be offering:<BR>
    1. EZ-Fill Hopper System with aluminum base and bushing access @ $69.95<BR>
    2. EZ-Fill Hopper System with aluminum base ordered with a new 800 Plus @ $50 added option.<BR>
    3. EZ-Fill aluminum top plate only (you can upgrade your present black base) @ $59.95.

Now, for those folks already with an EZ-Fill System, but who prefer the aluminum base with bushing access can simply replace their standard black plastic base for $59.95.

I should have a supply of these in the shop as they are made available to the public. I just placed an order for them.

Merry Christmas!

Whiz White<BR>
    S&W Supply Company

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thx Whiz, good news

3. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

0   0   0

Whiz, Any chance you can put a photo on here? Glenn

4. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

0   0   0

Its not good news to me when they charge the people who have already purchased an 800+ $9.95 more for adding it. Not good customer service to say the least.

5. Randy P

Randy P Member

0   0   0

Whiz I called Rathdrum myself today and told them the story of how I was upset with the plastic base I added to my old 800B and how it was causing me trouble with 7625 and got the same story from Bruce. Was really glad to hear about the new aluminum base. We talked for about 30 minutes on the problem and the difference between the 2000 and the 800 plus. I'll be calling you sometime in january with an order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.