1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

great new republican ad on you tube

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by striper, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. striper

striper Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PvYGG22N7o

if you all have not seen this one it is very very good!!!!!!!

THIS NEEDS TO BE IN THE POLITICAL SECTION - MODERATOR

2. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Maybe this will make it easier to get to so more will see it

Bob Lawless

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3PvYGG22N7o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3PvYGG22N7o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

3. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Thanks Bob for making it easier. Jim

4. tj303

tj303 Member

As much as I dislike the current administration and its policies I will never forgive the Republican party for their incredibly irresponsible spending during the first 6 years of the Bush administration. Not one spending bill was vetoed. Any half intelligent adult knows you save money during good times to have money to spend during bad times. George Bush, his brilliant adviser Karl Rove, the Republican Congress, and the Republican Senate spent money faster than any Democrat ever dreamed of. All that spending increase was with borrowed dollars. The Republicans mortgaged my childrens future, the Democrats are mortgaging my grandchildrens future. Politicians (Republican and Democrat)are interested in one thing only, their re-election. They will all lie, cheat, steal and spent tax dollars to get re-elected.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Bush Derangement Syndrome to the contrary, it started with Carter, the second worst president in modern history.

The seeds for the financial meltdown were planted then, and fertilized and nourished by the Clinton Administration.

This is not about Republicans or Democrats, but more about the loss of American values.

In the final analysis, I have to say that most of the open sores in America have been caused by Usury and its ramifications.

"The Borrower is Servant to the Lender" (Hoskins)

HM

6. ivanhoe

tj303

" I will never forgive the Republican party for their incredibly irresponsible spending during the first 6 years of the Bush administration. Not one spending bill was vetoed."

Well I think that you aren't actually seeing the hole picture. By that I mean you said not one bill was vetoed yet they were all voted on that is more than we can say for what the Messiah has done.

"the Republican Congress, and the Republican Senate spent money faster than any Democrat ever dreamed of."

I think you might want to look at the numbers on that statement one more time the current administration in one year spent more money than the Republicans in the previous eight years.

Bob Lawless

7. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Bob, I have to agree with tj303. Our current administration is the worst I have seen yet. However, the Republicans have spent ridiculously, primarily with Homeland Security. What a crock, I see more grants given out through Homeland Security to local and county government than you can shake a stick at. Primarily it is for equipment and "disaster relief" that is really not necessary, however, the powers that be in my county apply for it, because it is there. Start giving handouts and the everyone becomes a beggar. Armed citizens, the Second Amendment and the CIA (oldschool way of doing things covertly) were always our best "homeland security". The republcians in Washington are no better than the democrats, and the sooner everyone in this country realizes that we need a viable 3rd party to prevent a majority party, the sooner this country will be in better shape.

Some of what halfmile is saying is accurate, it revolves not around whether a person is republican or democrat, but the loss of American values, usury and politicians who are not immuned to greed.

John E.

8. ivanhoe

John E. so tell me what is it you object to the spending or what it was spent on. the republicans if they kept their rate of spending in the 8 years of the last administration. Could be in office for another 8 years and couldn't out spend the current administration at their current rate of spending.

More money from Obama's admin. in one year than Bush spent in 8 years. At the current rate of spending in 8 years he will have spent 8 time what Bush has spent.

So again I ask is it the money or what it was spent on??????

Bob Lawless

9. tarhawk

tarhawk TS Member

Once again:

Remember November.

You know what I'm talking about.

You know what to do.

10. tj303

tj303 Member

"During the administration of President George W. Bush, the gross debt increased from $5.6 trillion in January 2001 to $10.7 trillion by December 2008, rising from 58% of GDP to 70.2% of GDP." from Wikipedia. True financial conservatives hate George Bush's administrations handling of financial policy. Saying Obama is spending more doesn't change the fact George Bush's administration was reckless in spending and borrowing. It is like saying Idi Amin was a good guy because Hitler killed more people.

11. ivanhoe

tj303 you need to wait until Obama leaves office then evaluate who is spending more and who is the most reckless. Dubya borrowed money Obama just prints it nothing to back up it value he just prints it.

Bob Lawless

12. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Bob, I, like tj, don't like or condone what is going on in Obama's administration. However, Bush's administration was loose with the money and they increased spending more than ever before. He was 2 term president and the voter's put him in for a second term, after spending a boatload of money. I have a feeling that the democrats feel if he did it they can push the envelope, which they are, and Obama will likely get a 2nd term considering the minds of the new voting majority in this country.

I have no doubt that both parties will spend for their agenda's to the maximum that they feel the voters and the taxpayers will bear, and with each term that threshhold will likely increase. Republicans shouldn't have voted for the bailout and Democrats shouldn't have voted for the stimulus package and health care reform (as presented). As, I stated in my earlier post, the funding for the Department of Homeland Security and all the grants that go along with it are a B.S. waste of money that created more jobs, just like Obama's health care reform and the hiring of 16,000 more IRS employees. Its all a crock!!!! To answer your question, I don't like most of the things that both parties spend money on, and I sure don't agree with the amount that is spent.

John E.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.