1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GREAT LAKES GRD.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BIGDON, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

It's a great day at Mason, MI. The sky is clear, sun is coming up showing off the beautifully manicured grounds. It's going to be a great week no matter what happens. Come join in the fun and competition at one of the best and nicest shooting facilities in the Mid-West or the country for that matter.

See you here.

Don

2. vdt

vdt Active Member

my thoughts to....vdt

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

4. happy

happy Member

GOTA HAV IT inc. I will not be coming up this year. The high travel cost and poor economics have made me decide not to travel. I will be at Illinois State shoot and the Grand. Hope all my friends ans customers have a great shoot and hope I can return in the fall. Call if anyone needs post4 glasse or Gripswell gloves. 815-942-2788. thanks, Norm

5. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

We will be arriving on Wednesday in Vendor's row. Look forward to seeing everyone and doing a little shooting as well. Look us up and say hello. We will have clothing and accessories from Krieghoff, Perazzi, Ljutic, Bob Allen, GripSwell, Prois, Randolph, Galco, Bugband, and much more.

We are having special drawings, so stop by and learn more. Good luck to everyone.

Break em' all.

Cory Kreith

6. Erik W

Erik W Member

When will Ken's Reloading trucks arrive?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.