1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Lakes Grand?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Scott Walker, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott Walker

Scott Walker TS Member

What are the chances that someone will be selling cases of Winchester Super Handicaps at this shoot?

2. dverna

dverna Active Member

Roger is a great guy to deal with. Prices are good and he (or his minions) will take whatever you buy to your vehicle and load it for you. He sets up on the south side of the road west of the main building.

Don Verna

3. Scott Walker

Scott Walker TS Member

Thank you for the information.

4. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Scott, If you call him he will have whatever you want with your name on it. Bill

5. bobdog

bobdog Active Member

I've bought from him for several years at Mason.

2 years ago, I bought some Nobelsport primers from Roger at the state shoot when I couldn't find any Clays or Winchester primers; I wasn't happy with the way they ran through my press and just put them on the shelf.

I saw him again at Great Lakes last summer. He remembered what I bought and asked how I liked them; when I told them they didn't work out for me, he told me to bring them back. He gave me full credit for the unused primers towards W209's when I came back for the state shoot. He didn't have to do that, and I didn't ask him to, but it made me a fan.

Hard to dislike a dealer like that.

6. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Member

Roger and his family are great honest folks to do business with. Always has the best prices around. If you want a BUNCH of a certain shell, I suggest you contact him to make sure he has them on the truck for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.