1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Lakes Grand, GREAT place to be!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tron, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I shot only 1 event yesterday (#7 caps, all I had time for) and was once again very impressed with how smoothly everything is run. The place is very clean and the grounds very well groomed. This year they ran the cafeteria a bit differently and charged by the ounce, which I thought was great....you only pay for what you want and will eat. I'm not a big breakfast guy, but had some scrambled eggs and it was only $2.50 and at lunch I had a small salad and it was also about $2.50

There were some famous people there, like BIGDON and I did see the Pride Engineer (he had way too big a crowd around him for me to introduce myself). I did NOT see that Leo guy that the Pheasantmaster was talking about (probably afraid to show his face to me).

There is NO downside of the GLG! All is good!

2. tomk2

tomk2 Member

Awe C'mon Tron. The weather sucked, you had to drive too far to get to a hotel, and the shell prices were the highest ever! ;) LOL.

But all kidding aside, you know you are in a well run shoot when you have to dash off for a hot dog at lunch time and worry about being late for the next event. Good staff, friendly, and smart squad hustlers.

3. chuckles

chuckles Member

Congrats to Tron...He won the Wayne Duvall Handicap 24-26 Yardage beating out all that shot that yardage that day...good work Joe.

Hope you played a few options like Lewis and Yardage...

regards

4. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Twern't Nuttin'.

Tron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.