1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great lakes Grand Accommodations

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gordy h, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gordy h

gordy h Member

What is the name of the nice motel south of the gun club on 127? Or some other nice motel not to far . Would like to be away from the city. Any ideas would be helpful? Thanks Butch H

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

I just bumped a previous thread about Lodging for the MTA shoots.

3. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Jackson, MI has lots of motels and plenty of places to eat. Before camping days, we always stayed at the Red Roof, just on the edge of Lansing, as close as you could get to the club.

4. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

Okemos exit on I-96 (exit 110) Comfort Inn, advertise Trap Shooters Rate of $79, 517-347-6690, free breakfast. I stayed there and it's a nice place. About 15 miles from the MTA. Right next door is the Holiday Inn Express, Trap Shooters rate of $89. 517-349-8700. They also say a free breakfast. Both places give you an easy drive to the State Shoot. If you want to stay in Mason and don't mind a "one star" rated mom &pop motel, you can call Hebb's Inn @517-676-4560, they have clean rooms for $45 to $50, about 5 minutes to MTA
    These were last years rates, may want to check with them.

5. guerini

guerini TS Member

What are the dates for the shoot and address of the club? I've never been to MTA and would like to come this year.

Thanks,

6. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

guerini, hope you can make it. It's really a great place to shoot.

Check out the web site for details.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.