1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great job @ Evergreen Sportsman's Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ajax, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

I had not been to Evergreen for a while. The first time I went into the rest room I had to come out and make sure I was not at the Hyatt.

BTW as a side note, the targets were good also!:)

Nice job.

Ajax

2. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

I went with Ted to Evergreen yesterday and have too say," Great renovation of the mens rest room". Gives the club a whole new appearance and attmosphere. I guess is shows that if you want something done, get a contractor!! Good job Jim and crew!! Removing the mounds of broken targets made a world of difference. Everything was done to make the shooting experience as good as it could have been. Best experience I've had at Evergreen in years. I'm happy to see the effort being put forth and will try to attend every shoot that Evergreen holds.

Tomas

3. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

A lot of you are probably puzzled at some of us so excited about a rest room. To go into a little more detail, the club has really been struggling the last number of years. It's a very nice facility and like everything else has been hit with a drop in the number of shooters and rising costs.

The rest rooms were just a sign of the past overall mind set of the club. At one time, nothing seemed to be fixed right. Due to money and manpower, things were pieced together until we could fix it better.

Give credit to Jim and Sharon Gillis and the BOD for changing that attitude.
    Everything about the shoot reflected a positive attitude. The club looked nice and the shoot was run smoothly and the targets were set well. Not only were they set well, they were set right! If there was any kind of question, someone was there to answer it.

It was the best shoot I've been to in a long time. (no, my scores were not good)

Ajax

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.