1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Headline this morning

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by halfmile, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

"Shouting overwhelms Kagen forum on health care."

"Angry crowd packs library for listening session with congressman"

The piece goes on to say the vast majority in attendance came in protest of the health care legislation.

They're trying this sell job all over the country and it just doesn't seem to be working.

I for one am in favor of health care legislation. I think every taxpayer should be able to access the plan that Congress has for its members, and would happily vote for it.

This crap with the elite and the masses has gone far enough. These people are supposed to be our servants, not our rulers. The idea that they will sit around and decide what and how much medical attention you get is Kafkaesque to say the least.

Call, write, fax. emails are too easy to ignore.

HM

2. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

We cant do enough to stop this BS. I call and e mail. But in California it seems to be a waste of time. It would be great if California could dump these clowns..Too many people drinking the koolaid.

3. markdenis

markdenis TS Member

It is a vicious circle. No matter if our politicians vote health care in or not, before election time they will do something to make them look like heroes! All we be forgotten and they will be voted right back in office. The voting public of this country has no memory...politicians know and thrive on that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.