1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Food Stamp Binge, 10pm

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by GW22, Aug 9, 2013.

1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Watch this show on Fox News Channel tonight to see how your tax dollars are being pissed away under the Welfare President. Be sure to take your blood pressure medicine first.

-Gary

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Seen parts of it already!! Guess who is defending it? Democrat talking heads, claiming "your talking about only 1% or less fraud going on"

3. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

We'll probably really get "fed up" after watching this program. My take on this is that probably half the people on Food Stamps really shouldn't be. Adds new meaning to the word "trough". BT100dc

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Check out this show and observe the shameless parasites that now infest our once proud country.

-Gary

5. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Painful to way these despicable parasites

6. darr

darr Well-Known Member

I watched the show in question. It is obvious that the left has won. There is no shame left in this country. The educational system is to blame. Even children raised in good households don't stand a chance. The problem is the feminization of the American male.

Darr

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

GW22 waddles to his mailbox and picks up his rich farmer checks from his inherited land and complains about this? He doesnt even farm himself but has to have a hardworking farmer do it for him

Two peas in a pod if you ask me GW22 and the people he complains about

Didnt see the show but would like to particurally if there is a clip of GW22s waddle

Wonder if they are going to reshow that- of course you know who those voters vote for. One of the tragic parts of welfare is how do you get people a vision of something better?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

9. steele

steele TS Member

Several years ago, I went on a Caribbean Cruise. My better half likes the higher deck cabins, which just happen to cost about $1500/person. Our one stop was St Martin. I ate way too much Mexican food the night before & was in desperate need of some TUMS. I entered a local convenience store, got my TUMS & went to check out. Ahead on me was my onboard neighbor. His wife was in a heated argument with the cashier, because he would not accept her ACCESS card.
    Her thought was, if you accept American money, why not American food stamps. This was from someone who paid $1500/person for the cruise. If they needed food stamps, where did they get the $1500/person for the cruise.
    Butch from Pgh.

10. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Well, if you don't have to buy food you can save your money for a cruise.

My nephew is a manager for a regional grocery chain. From the first week of the month (when EBT cards get reloaded) to the last week of the month their business is off 25%, and his store is in an above average income area. Since they are a regional chain, they counter the "big boys" by offering special service. What frosts him is people will come in - load their carts with food, pay for it with an EBT card then demand the extra service of having the bag boy push the cart outside and load the groceries into their car. That takes balls, or no shame at all. Come in load your cart with free food then get some poor working sap who is paying through their taxes for the food and demand they wheel it out to their nicer car than the working stiff is driving.

My Mom used to volunteer at her church's food bank. No more. She got tired of the poor coming to the food bank with "Starbucks" coffee cups in their hands while "shopping".

It's over people. We could support a few leaches, but when there are 50million leaches (more than the entire population of Argentina) the host isn't going to be able to produce enough blood to sustain it's own life, much less quench the thirst of the leach.