1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Eastern in Richmond Va this weekend ...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mr Newbius©, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Is anyone attending this fantastic shoot this weekend?

It should be a great time for anyone who wants to attend and shoot some great targets.

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

My goodness, a shoot of this magnitude and nobody is going to be there?

3. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Just talked to Kate Altman last report was attendance was down 20%

If I still lived in VA I would be there right now.

Ronbo

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

It is a great match at a great club for those inclined to Skeet shooting. Usually very well attended with several venders including the Country Gentleman Aaron Nelson. MR Newbius probably just couldn't find or has been banned from posting on the skeet websites Swingbothways.com and PinkTuTu.com so he had to post it here.;o)

--- Chip King ---

5. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

It is a sign of the times. That event is down 20% and another, though not as large a registered event a few weeks or so ago in Maryland was down about 40% ... yep its the sign of the times.

Look for smaller events all across the country in all of your favorite shooting aspects.

6. 682b

682b Member

I don't live far from Richmond and have elected not to go to the Great Eastern. I will work this weekend and take a few days off to go to the Don Bullick shoot in Rocky Mount NC. next weekend. It will cost me more money in the long run but It is a Great Shoot, management friendly and very nice fields. The competition will be good and the food, well this Bigboy will enjoy their food.
    Shoot Hard, Have Fun Bigboy

7. vatrap

vatrap Member

I don't live that far away, no skeet for me this weekend, but I may ride up and buy some supplies. Anyone know what the shell prices are from Parks?

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.