1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Easter story

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dale1957, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dale1957

dale1957 Member

Here is a great Easter story of giving. A relly nice gentleman with the screen name of Garry just did an extremely nice deed for me. I had bought a 20ga 1187 for the purpose of letting a young shooter with our skeet program called "Young Guns" who maybe couldn't afford one to use it. It only came with 1 choke and it was a mod. I started a thread looking for choke tubes on this website. Garry answered my WTB ad. I asked for a price for the 4 extended choke tubes he had shipped. I said nothing about my intentions. He PM me back and said he would give them to me and ship free. Just when u think the whole world is in it for themselves, someone like him comes along and pricks ur heart and lets u know there r still good, decent people left in this world! What a blessing for me. Thanks again Garry. Dale

2. dale1957

dale1957 Member

3. travisalfrey

travisalfrey Member

great story

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

This has happened to me and I have done it. It happens a lot on here

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Yes, It does happen a lot on here. PAY IT FORWARD when you get a chance.

Gary

6. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

IT DO!! Have a student shooter that needed chokes for a 391. Nice fellow sent him five chokes FREE and paid the shipping! We tried to pay him even after he said no charge. He just asked that we "Pay It Forward". Lots of good people amoung those intetnational terrorists gun owners!

7. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Hidden amongst the tares is some solid wheat in this world.

8. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

9. kcp99

kcp99 Member

i too have had the pleasure of a very nice person paying it forward to a new young lady shooter at our club . it is nice to see that there are still alot of great people out here . kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.