1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GREAT dealings with Bvr Tail

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SirMissalott, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Couldn't help but mention the great deal I was fortunate enough to do with
    Danny B. AKA "Bvr Tail". I bought a BT-99 from him he represented it as very clean
    tight, etc 90-95%. I opened it up just like a kid on Christmas and was pleasantly surprised to see, as new a gun as you could get (closer to 98%) considering it is 20 + years old. I am more than satisfied and pleased to have met a true Gentleman. Wish all life's dealings would go so smoothly, Thanks Danny.

PS He had listed in the same ad another BT as fired very little and in great condition etc.. If it's still available and anyone is looking for an older BT (much better than the new ones) this is the "one" you need!! Email me for my phone # and I will vouch for the deal I got. Jim W. Sirmissalot

2. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.