1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GREAT DEAL with Richard Bullard Jr.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by flabigpapa, Jun 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Can't say enough about a Great Deal, Thanks Bart Reynolds

2. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Don't make that guys head any bigger than what it already is he won't be able to get a hat on that mellon....... all in fun. l.g.

3. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Little gambler is correct. RB08, Rich Bullard, The mellon has more personality. Just kiding. He is a good guy and so is Barton Reynolds. You to Little Gambler.

Shotgun Jimmy V

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Rich is not only a GREAT guy to deal with.. but a true Gentleman in every way.. Every deal I've ever done with him has been 100%... He knows how to use a bore gauge.. and never sells questionable things.. Always nice,clean goods.. Hope to see Rich at the GRAND.. All Good.. Mike

5. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Rich and I share some common friends, so I'll just say something outside our relationship. To be fair.

Based on my experiences buying from Rich, I just wish all sellers are like him. He told me everything about it before I write the check. Package arrived exactly as he said.

The problem is his asking price is usually low, so if I want something, I'll have to be quick. :)

6. Rich Bullard Jr.

Rich Bullard Jr. Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Thanks guys? I think!

7. 7771

7771 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Well rich's big head isnt effecting his shooting game at all!!!! that guy is a champ! but...... ill see you at the range some day when in in reno rich!! its ON! :) thats right.
    Good luck shoot good,
    Tommy Ketchum

8. Jerry Parr

Jerry Parr Member

0   0   0

He is a really cool guy! He signed my hat at NO charge...normally 20 bucks! Thanx Rich! Jerry

9. BobC

BobC TS Member

0   0   0

Richard is a true expert on Perazzi guns and like Steve Wang is always williing to discuss any problem or piece of equipment related to perazzi guns and parts. Thanks for your help Richard..... Bob Coffman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.