1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great deal with MIA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bodybuilder, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

I just got a BT-99 from MIA (Jack) and the gun was 10 times better than he described, I know he sells some guns on this site so I just wanted to say If you need a gun don't overlook his because not only does he give you a resonanble price, He will deliver you a great product.

2. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Well said targetmaster---gL with your new gun---sjb---

3. BBob

BBob TS Member

I second the "Well said targetmaster". I purchased a BT100 from Mia (Jack). He is the most sociable, honest, knowledgable, fair priced seller I have ever dealt with. He doesn't forget you once he cashes your check. He is always available to help you out with any question you might have. Bill

4. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

In addition to the above, Jack helped me with posting pics and making my sale look great--all with not one penny for him. Spoke with him several times on the phone then and he is a "class act". Thanks again "MIA" for your past help and knowledge.

Bryan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.