1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

great deal with leftex

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by k1200ltc509, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

0   0   0

Great deal with leftex(Wayne)! I bought an item from him, and it arrived before the check cleared, and In better condition then described. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Rick Gibbs

2. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey Hillbilly, how's it going? You are missing out on all the excitement.

3. smoking clays

smoking clays Member

0   0   0

Hello Rick hope everything is great for you down there!

Randy Walker

4. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

0   0   0

Bump for leftex, and to say hey ya'll to everyone else!

Harv, I'm not missing out on a thing! Members have been keeping me apprised of ALL of the shenangins going on! Looks like the president jumped ship, which I thought he would do! I think he only decided to run cause a couple of senior members (and they know who they are!) with influence wanted me off of the board. Best thing that ever happened to me! And know it is just a Major LOL, they got what they wanted...

Pam said she would leave me if I ever became a Board Member there again, I think she is serious.

Was an arrest made or not? That was the last I heard in the matters going on!

I hope that they Club makes it thru this relatively unscathed.

Randy, thanks. Lots going on. The building is up 45X72. Apartment inside,just wired the apartment last weekend. Water, sewer and electric all ran. I didn't think it would be ever done.

Miss ALL of you guys, and even the ones that still amuse me to this day.

k1200ltc509_2008_030353.jpg
    Here is what the view is out of the cab of the tractor when bush hogging. Everyone stay safe and fun. Rick Gibbs

5. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

0   0   0

Final bump for the weekend. Again, good deal. RG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.