1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great day in Neguanee, MI.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BILL GRILL, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Well it was sunny and 20 degrees with a north wind 5 to 7 mph. The boys are looking due north. Shot the Parker today three rounds 21,22, and a 23.
    <a href="http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/billgrill/?action=view&current=DSC00025.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

Ah, Negaunee. I miss it UP there. Graduated from NMU, but haven't been back in that area in years.

3. Shaker

Shaker Member

It's always a "great" day to be a yooper! Also an NMU grad and I did go back after 24 years last year. Didn't do any shooting, but I did go up to Neguanee and Ishpeming for a visit. Bill, how's that RT doing?

4. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

Maybe I'll make a trek northward next year to celebrate my 20th year as an NMU grad. I could take my gun and shoot in Negaunee!

5. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Rt is great. Browning gal we shoot wednesday nites may thru November and Saturday afternoons December thru April. Trap and skeet that is. Summer=
    Monday eve International skeet,Thursday eve sporting clays. If you do decide to visit we have guns, shells, ect. Just call. Bill Grill

6. Shaker

Shaker Member

You should definitely go! You won't recognize the campus. It is awesome. My own daughter is thinking of attending in a couple of years. The kids have is pretty good there now with all of the tunnels and such. Go cats go!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.