1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Great Customer Service!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Matt28, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt28

Matt28 TS Member

So there was this guy selling a PFS for a Citori on here which unfortunately we couldn't make a deal, but I asked him if he new if his PFS would fit my gun. He told me he wasn't sure but to contact Vern Brown owner of PFS I think. So I called him at 1820 western time which is well after working hours in which I was not planning on buying a new one because hek they are worth more than my whole gun HaHa. Anyways i just had a question that was it. He was extremely helpful walked me through what to look for on my gun and everything well after working hours. He also said they give a 10% discount to all military members. So I think I'm going to try to save a few pennies and buy a new one. Just because of his great customer service and it's nice to see company's out there supporting military members.

Semper Fi
    Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.