1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Christmas Present Idea

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shotgun Specialties, Dec 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Each year around Christmas we receive alot of orders for our OnTime Solo Sets for Christmas presents for the guys that have everything and who are hard to buy for. The Solo Sets include 1-Personal Transmitter, which you wear and 1- Receiver, that plugs into the pull cord circuit of your trap machine (cord provided). If the trap you are using is already wired for the Canterbury Voice Release, simply use the 3-pin main wire that will plug into our receiver. It's great to go shoot by yourself and no one is needed to go with you to pull, or spend all of your time setting out the hardwire voice calls when it only seconds to hook up Solo and start shooting. Wireless transmission is 200 ft from the receiver and powered by 9v batteries that provide up to 250 hours of usage, manual release optional.
    Christmas Special!!! 1-Solo Set w/manual release and carry case, shipping included to lower 48 $450.00 a savings of $65.00 if ordered before Dec 25. Thanks to all from Dave and Doug @ Shotgun Specialties/OnTime Wireless 1-800-344-7468, Visa and M/C accepted

2. Shotgun Specialties

3. Shotgun Specialties

4. Shotgun Specialties

I can't believe it, my pic's finally came through!!!

5. Shotgun Specialties

To answer some questions I've received; You can add as many transmitters to to one receiver as you want. We have many frequencies available. Thanks, Doug
    Also, our systems will work on all DC personal Trap Machines, if it is A/C or D/C it will work. Basically, if you don't have to manually cock your trap, OnTime is applicable

6. tomk2

tomk2 Member

price for extra transmitters?

7. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

The BEST christmas Present Idea is not to give any!

8. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Doug I have,t seen the gun case (did you send it )

9. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Shotgun......Thats not a very good photo!

10. gotbass

gotbass Member

Unloader - This is the first time I have ever objected to someone using this site for free add space, but you go too far. Highjacking some legitimate outfit's thread is just plain low and tasteless. It isn't like you don't advertise all the time here as it is. So I suggest you show some class and apologize to Dave and Doug. Mike

11. Shotgun Specialties

I guess things are tough for the unloader. Thanks Mike
    Thanks for all of the orders!! Remember, these will work on your personal type trap machines and we offer a unprecedented 5 year warranty. Merry Christmas from OnTime

12. Cray

Cray Member

There is an other competitor to this device. It's called Clay Delay. It's manufactured in Western New York. It sells for aprox. $300. It's been around for years. Go to www.claydelay.com for more info. Cray

13. Shotgun Specialties

Cray, there are a few competitors that have come and gone. We have been producing the Solo's since 1995 and have over 3,000 units across the World. Are system continues to be the simplest to use and without defect, along with a unprecedented 5 year warranty. Our customers demand a target OnTime not a Clay on delay...Doug

14. tomk2

tomk2 Member

Doug-

How much would a second transmitter be? How many transmitters could be used?

15. Shotgun Specialties

Tom, I'm sorry, I didn't see your previous post. You can add as many transmitters as you desire, as long as they are on the same channel (frequency) We will assure that for you. Regular price is $ 250.00, during the christmas sale $ 225.00ea. A "Full Field", which is 5 transmitters and 1 receiver is only $1,295.00. Thanks for your question, Doug

16. Shotgun Specialties

Hi Danny, were in the process of taking pictures of the inventory at the moment. Once that is done we will be ready to launch. Remember we at Middletown GC every Saturday through the winter set up in the classification building with all of the inventory like a big shoot. Merry Christmas to you and your family and all of buddies south of the river!

17. Shotgun Specialties

We will be shipping overnight FREE of charge through Sat for those, like me, that wait until the last minute.
    This is a present that "keeps on giving" Thanks for all of the orders, we really appreciate your business, Merry Christmas

18. Shotgun Specialties

19. Shotgun Specialties

Last chance for Christmas, I'm holding shipments today until 3:00. Just give me a call 1-800-344-7468 and you can still receive your present OnTime.... for Christmas. Thanks to all, Doug

20. tomk2

tomk2 Member

Woo Hooo! The wife sprung for one!!!!

Now I have to take back what I bought for her, and make things right.

Thanks for answering all the questions Doug.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.