1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Christmas gift for your favorite trapshooter

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Porcupine, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

At my home Club, we make sure that the trap shooting achievements (for example, a First 25-Straight, First 100-Straight, etc.) of our members and guests are duly commemorated with a certificate signed and dated by the Trap Committee Chairman (that's me!). As far as I know, we're the only Club in our area that does this. See the sample below. I think that a certificate to commemorate an achievement of your favorite trap shooter would make a great Christmas or Holiday present, and I'd like to offer to make one for you and ship it to you via USPS Priority Mail in plenty of time for Christmas (or other Holiday), for only $19.95. It would need to be just signed and framed. I will also donate $4.00 per certificate to David Van Elgort, to benefit Trapshooters.com. Email me at the address above for the list of the info I would need or if you have any questions. Happy Holidays.

LA in MA

[​IMG]

2. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

First and last bump.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.