1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great Browning Hard Case Deal!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Catching Chrome, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

Well I finally nabbed a great deal on a fitted browning hard case. It was almost too good to be true. Here are the details.....

Leather/Canvas Series, Brown/Brown
    Description: Shell - Solid wood frame • Canvas covered • Full-grain reinforced leather trim
    Padding Type - Soft wool lining with movable padded support blocks
    Hinge - Three solid brass hinges
    Latch - Two brass combination locks and adjustable leather straps
    Special Features - Embroidered Browning logo inside lid • Buckmark logo stamped on leather patch outside

1426127408 34" Maximum barrel length Brown/Brown Solid wood frame • Canvas covered Soft wool lining $319.95

OK here is the best part. While I was in Bass Pro Shops in Harrisburg, I found one. It was priced $99.95. I had a coupon for 20% off so I got it out the door for $80. It now holds my brand new BT-99 Golden Clays that I also got a great deal on ($1800 NIB).

[​IMG]

2. Landshark

Landshark Member

Good on you! That's a nice case.

3. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

So how much do you want for the gun and case? :)

4. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

You may go through your whole life stepping into golden SH!^. I hope you do, you're a young guy, somewhat starting out and this gives you a chance to shoot more trap. A beautiful gun need a nice place to sleep. Maybe The next time we shoot I'll have my new Browning Grand Prix Sporter with me. Too good of a deal to pass up on. Was looking for a new skeet/wobble/SC gun for awhile. I like everything about it. Not as pretty as that smoke stick your sporting but it will do me fine.

5. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

Thanks Spanky,
    I have also started the reloading game. I picked up a MEC Grabber in great condition for $150 with a bunch of accessories. I may need some reloading advice in the future..... Yeah the case was a great deal, I can't believe it, when I say it I thought it was definitely underpriced for $100. Even though I got one of those remington cases (which I haven't seen yet) I can probably sell it at the club for $40 or $50. Or I might just keep it for my 525.

6. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Looks like a nice case- I am sure it is lighter than the Americases that are weighed down by all that OSB they use in them

Glad getting a good deal made you happy

regards from Iowa

Gene

7. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Rub it in why don't ya!! HEHEHE>......... congrats on a good deal

8. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

I love a great deal especially when it come from a superstore like Cabelas, Bass Pro and or Gander. Have the time the people at those stores have no idea what they sell and they mis-price stuff all the time. Funny I got a $300 hard case for $80 and they want to sell a 25# bag of shot for $70. I guess it all works out in the end for them. I wonder how many $70 bags of shot they sell. I had some credit and a coupon but even at $56 a bag that is more than double the going rate.

9. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Yup, good deal. Congrats...

10. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

They were probably blowing them out because it is one of those "salt cases."

11. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

I'll take you out to Shyda's if you've never bben there and don't know where it is. I'm always ready to go there.

If you're gonna sell that case (Remington) I'll buy it from you. I love the dirt cheap one I got on the internet. My 20 ga. autoloader that I've been shooting some skeet with love its new home.

12. Stretch43

Stretch43 TS Member

I bought one of the Browning shotgun cases at Pro-Bass for $99 also. I use it for my Cynergy. Perfect fit.

13. Claydotter

Claydotter Active Member

Man, That is a great price for a case that nice!

Congrats!

Regards, Pete

14. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

Spanky,
    Yeah, Id love to go out there. When I get that case from my parents in a few weeks you can have it. I paid $49 total for it. Those cases at BPS must be miss priced because I haven't seen them anyway for cheaper than $220.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.