1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Great American Gunstocks

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jakearoo, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

As many know, Henry Pohl, owner of Great American Gunstocks, suffered a disasterous fire several weeks ago. In an effort to raise cash he is selling much of his high grade inventory at significant discounts. Web site is http://www.gunstocks.com 1-800-784-4867.

2. bobber

bobber TS Member

nice looking deals

3. walnutmaker

walnutmaker TS Member

About Henry Pohl, Be very wary of this gentleman. Couple months ago I purchased a Model 21 Winchester forearm and Paid $140.00 for a pc of Claro walnut-- semi-turned. The pc has almost no figure in it and some color to be fair. I'd say about a $25.00 pc of forend wood. It was ordered as #3fancy one grade from his top grade and I requested feathered crotch. I went ahead and fit it up and finished it and it looks like garbage. This after waiting nearly a month more than promised. Now I will have to use this part as a pattern and turn myself a new one equal with the featherd buttstock I put on my customers gun. Where there's smoke there's usually fire---STAY WELL AWAY FROM THIS GUY|! Phil In Colorado

4. Baber

Baber TS Member

I agree with some of the comments made above. Did one deal. Sent him $900 deposit money. He asked for a credit card to charge the shipping on and promptly charged the whole amount. Took my credit card company a couple of months to resolve the situation.

TB

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Phil ... you should check out Gordon for all your wood blank needs.

http://www.oldtreegunblanks.com

He seems to have a fantastic following of 100's of very satisfied customers and many more happy Looky-Lous who love to look at his wood.

6. lumper

lumper TS Member

Gordy ... I must compliment you on your fantastic attitude, it is so much nicer than the last few days and weeks. I hope it lasts.

7. lumper

lumper TS Member

Gordon ... you really crack me up man ... really crack me up.

8. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Now that is nice to see. A Lumper - Gordie make up. Now Gordie, find one of those special hidden away sticks just for ol' Lumper and seal the deal. Jake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

american gunstocks

great american gun stocks

great american gunstocks

gun stocks by henry pohl